Monday, March 7, 2011

4 quizzes, 4 tests, and 2 projects, oh my!

Mix in the the fact that I have my "academic conference" to discuss the rest of my high school classes (meaning, stress and a few missed classes), an audiology appointment (meaning I can't hear too well and have to miss more class), a book discussion for a book I haven't read, and the entire yearbook has to be finished by Friday, which means scrambling for all of the last minute club group pictures.

Oh yeah, it's the week before spring break. My motivation level is at an all-time low, and exhaustion at an all time high. Please let this week go by quickly!

I promise, once I have time to think (or even blink) I will write a nice, long detailed post. Trust me, I have lots to say!

Oh, and I've officially had my driver's license for 6 months! Just thought I'd throw that out there :)

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all of your work this week and have a great and restful time during spring break! Look forward to reading your next post when you have time to write it!

    Best,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that high school busyness. I guess it will just help you enjoy spring break all the more!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are screened before approval. I will publish any comment as long as you keep it clean and it's not spam!