Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Coincidence... or not?

Sooo I've been having trouble with the FM not keeping its charge. I figured the FM itself was broken, since after being charged all night it would still not have a full battery charge. It died at the end of the day  today, so I used the backup FM for my last class. I had kept it charging at school (rather than at home like I do with the other one.)

My phone is now having the same problem. It will not stay charged! Apparently while I was gone at school, the lights flickered on and off at my house quite a few times, for just a split second.

Coincidence?

I'm just hoping my house doesn't explode by tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are screened before approval. I will publish any comment as long as you keep it clean and it's not spam!