Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fortune

You could say I'm a superstitious skeptic. I like to find logical reasons for everything, but I also believe everything happens of a reason, even if that reason remains to be unseen for quite sometime. While some things are a mere coincidence, sometimes little things pop up, and you can't help but wonder...

This is what was in my fortune cookie after eating Chinese food for dinner tonight. For those of you that don't know, I'm kind of a medical freak (as in, obsessed with anything medical...) I think I've probably wanted to be a doctor since I could talk. I have a lot of random unconnected medical issues, and I could probably give you a good reference for just about any kind of doctor in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. My parents sometimes joke that I will someday discover some sort of disease or syndrome that I have, and name it after myself. Being around so many doctors has definitely fueled my passion for medicine (there we go with that everything happens for a reason thing...) and anyone that has known me for more than a week is well aware of my future job.

I am so saving this fortune.

1 comment:

All comments are screened before approval. I will publish any comment as long as you keep it clean and it's not spam!